“Mission 24” is a 24hr mission trip experience that is a part of the RTN effort to reach all nations. This missions experience is unique in that it aimes to help financially aid one or two refugees per team that comes.
Like many Americans at the current time, jobs are often hard to come by for the refugee community. Unfortunately many refugees struggle to find work because of language, culture, and transportation limitations. For every team that participates in Mission 24 RTN will try to pay one or more refugees for helping prepare and serve food for two meals. Not only will you be able to feed the community spiritually through Mission 24, you will feed some families physically. See below for more details.
Who Can Come? – Mission 24 is for teams of all ages that desire to come for one overnight trip. It is primarily for local churches in the area, but is open for all. Mission 24 is limited to teams of 6-20 people.
- Food is provided for you on this trip up to scheduled mission 24 departure time. If your teem stays past then, you will be responsible for additional meals and housing.
- Housing for mission 24 is usually at the RTN church facility. If you would like to secure your own housing in a hotel you are welcome to do that – just let us know what you decide.
- We can not hold your dates until we have these 3 things from you
- PLEASE OPEN AND READ THIS INFORMATIONAL PACKET!
- If you have any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Our Summer 2018 schedule is 100% full, but there are still dates available for Fall 2018. Please see our calendar to see available dates.