We will work with you personally to build out your schedule in a way that helps both RTN and your group meet their goals. Remember that this is a tentative schedule and even after our schedules have been reviewed and approved it is subject to change due to unforeseen cultural or situational circumstances.
We are asking our volunteers to come and help us search out people of peace, and the only way to find people of peace is to engage in relationships. We will engage people, learn about them, and offer to pray for them. We hope to connect those who are interested in the gospel into RTN’s home fellowships.
- *For extended stay trips you will be responsible for your meals however RTN will provide you with space and access to our kitchen for meal preparation and food storage.
- *You can either ask us to find you housing (church floors) or you can secure your own housing in a nearby hotel – Just make sure to let us know what you would prefer.
- *We can not secure your dates until we have the following three things from you
- PLEASE OPEN AND READ THIS INFORMATIONAL PACKET!
- If you have any questions please feel free to email me at email@example.com